Published on March 23rd, 2017 | by Rebecca Swift0
Pastels and Pansies
Nothing says Spring Fashion more than pastels & pansies! Check out some of our favorite picks below for stunning Spring handbags. As florals and pastels are timeless, they always make a great choice for a new handbag that will last you season after season.
Patricia Nash handbags are handmade from fine Italian leathers. Most of the brand’s handbags incorporate floral motifs whether it’s through textures, or hand-dyed leathers.
1. Patricia Nash Granada Crossbody 2. Patricia Nash Tooled Rose Ferra Satchel 3. Patricia Nash Cauchy Wallet 4. Patricia Nash Tooled Rose Large Firenze Flap Crossbody
The all-encompassing designer Rebecca Minkoff creates gorgeous clothing, shoes, and handbags. Many of her Spring handbags incorporate beautiful pastels, and floral prints.
5. Rebecca Minkoff Molly Retro Bag 6. Rebecca Minkoff Cherish Tote 7. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac 8. Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Mini Affair
Brahmin makes gorgeous, embossed leather handbags. Their stunning silhouettes are a timeless fashion statement. Their Spring collection features unique pastel and floral prints.
9. Brahmin Lenox Clutch 10. Brahmin Mini Duxbury 11. Brahmin Norah 12. Brahmin Vivian
Hobo bags are known for their stunning leather goods. Their large selection of wallets and handbags are wildly popular. All Hobo bags are both fashionable and practical.
13. Hobo Angie 14. Hobo Darcy 15. Hobo Daria 16. Hobo Alice
Ted Baker is known for their florals and pastels across their selection. The brand’s unconventional handbags are known globally, and considered a fashion staple.
17. Ted Baker Catya 18. Ted Baker Isla 19. Ted Baker Mollee 20. Ted Baker Mariza