- WHY Shop-Whiz.com COLLECTS USER INFORMATION:
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY:
- When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often users interact with the website, so that we can make the website as appealing to as many users as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our website, so that they can also provide you with an optimal experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
- WILL Shop-Whiz.com SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information in a personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your personal information in personally identifiable form with third parties as described below.
- Advertisers: We allow advertisers, advertising agencies, ad networks, and/or merchant partners (collectively, “Advertisers”) to collect information about our users (including demographic information) for the purpose of providing you with advertisements specifically tailored to your interests. You agree that we may provide any of the information we have collected from you in non-personally identifiable form to an Advertiser, in order for that Advertiser to select the appropriate audience for their advertisements and/or offers.
- Affiliated Businesses and Third Party Websites: In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we are affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through our website (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your personal information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service. For example, if you purchase a voucher through the service, we may share certain information about you with the applicable merchant, in order to allow that merchant to redeem that voucher. Another such service may include the ability for you to automatically transmit Third Party Account Information to your website profile, or to automatically transmit information in your website profile to your third party account. We have no control over the policies and practices of third party websites or businesses with regards to privacy or anything else; if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business’ or websites’ policies.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org We will make every effort to answer any questions that may arise, or resolve any of your concerns.
Effective Date: 01/01/2015